With the combined entities of CCT Cogen Global, PetrolinkUSA and Energy Services International, The Reliable Industrial Group (RIG) has mobile assets strategically placed throughout the world. Typically, we can mobilize our assets within 24–72 hours for any industrial predictive maintenance or industrial predictive maintenance project .
Below is a short summary of our predictive maintenance equipment mobile assets:
- Pumps / Rotating Equipment: Size capabilities of 6000 gpm – 8gpm for offline or online, VFD controlled to electric or diesel driven. We have a brood offering of pressures we can achieve to low pressure for laminar flow to capabilities of achieving up to 20k of pressure.
- Complete fleet of stainless-steel filtration units ranging from single bags up to 24 bag vessels allowing for continues flow while changing filtration. We are also equipped to run beta 1000 micro-glass filtration for finer filtration after the course flushing process.
- Global fleet of hydrolazing units capable of 500’ piping runs while navigating 90 degree turns
- Capable of outfitting thirty (30) steam blows at unique sites concurrently – we have the largest fleet of steam blow equipment strategically placed to meet our client’s needs.
- Inventoried onsite laser particle counter units, kept in calibration to ensure OEM specs our met on the projects we engineer and service
- Hydrostatic testing equipment
- Rental or purchase of 30gpm to 5gpm vacuum dehydration units. Our fleet has NEMA 4 and NEMA 7 available for quick delivery or our technicians can man the units for you.
- Varnish removal units – Rental of Varnish Absorption Systems capable of reducing your varnish MPC and particle count values on line utilizing Resin Based Polar Attracting and Micro-glass Particulate removal Technology. Our fleet has NEMA 4 and NEMA 7 units available to assist with your varnish mitigation strategies.