Do you want to reduce new oil purchases, decrease disposal expenses, and lower environmental exposure & liability? Would you like to guarantee your oil cleanliness, ISO specifications and machinery ROI’s are met? Our oil reclamation process will help you achieve all these goals. Our MLA1 and MLA2 certified technicians work with the following types of oil to waste less and save you more:
Services we provide include:
- Custom Build Units to Meet the Requirements of Your Facility
- Vacuum Dehydration and High Efficiency Filtration (B1-200: 1-micron @99.5% efficient)
- Achieve Particle Counts As Low As 15:13:11
- Water Below 80ppm
- Onsite or At A Centralized Location
- Hydraulic, Gear, Turbine, Cutting, Compressor, etc.
- Turnkey Operation with Daily Reports on Volume Usage
- Hydraulic Oil—Removal of emulsified water and dirt contamination is critical. We provide cost effective kidney loop solutions that remove free and emulsified water from lines, cavities, pipes and reservoirs. We use top of the line laser particle counting equipment to verify ISO cleanliness and particle counts. PetrolinkUSA also reconditions hydraulic oil, improving oxidation prevention and preventing wear while also re-balancing viscosity where needed.
- Quench Oil—Carbon and soot build up in quench oil over time, eventually leading to sludge formation. We remove all sludge and contaminants from your systems, recovering over 90% of your quench oil and improve cooling properties of the system. We also recover skimmed quench oil and oil flooded with water or CO2 from furnace fires or similar events.
- Lube Oil—Machinery leakage, high-pressure applications, and sensitive machine parts can all affect your lube oil and lube oil costs. We work with manufacturers to recover leaked oil, ensure your lubricants are up to the task and manage contaminants over time through our Managed Reliability Programs.
- Turbine Oil—We reduce turbine downtime and increase the longevity of turbine oil by removing water and particulates before the oil enters critical components. Your turbine can continue to operate while we use vacuum dehydration, jumpers and a kidney loop system to remove bearing damaging particulates.
- Transformer Oil—PetrolinkUSA provides total transformer oil changeovers, but we also work with you to make sure the entire system is free from contaminated oil before we add virgin oil back in. We remove acids, dirt, water, moisture, sludge, hydrogen, methane, ethane, and virtually all other unwanted contaminants from the whole system, including hidden reservoirs.
Goodyear Lawton, OK, Gasdsen, AL, Fayetteville, NC – Provided full industrial lubricants service solutions consisting of oil reclamation, breathers, filters, in-line filtration and trench cleaning
Provided full industrial lubricants service solutions consisting of oil reclamation, breathers, filters, in-line filtration.
Performed oil reconditioning and tank cleaning on a 3000-Ton Press located at an extrusion plant. The work included supplying temporary storage to hold the AW 100, Confined Space Entry Reservoir Cleaning and Vacuum Dehydration/Filtration